Guilt-free Amazing Lunch Box Snacks From Amazon
Wow! What a whirlwind of a month! I love the holidays, spending time with our out of town relatives that came to visit us, special meals with great friends and of course lots of yummy meals!! But, now that all of the holidays behind us, it means we’re back to a regular school schedule, which means back to the routine of packing those lunches. I have to admit it’s my most dreaded chore. I’m not sure why, but it’s something I have weighing on my head, each night until it is done. Sometimes, the minute my kids walk in the door from school, I’m already asking for their lunchboxes so that I can prepare lunches for the next day. I like to get it over and done with asap, just so I don’t have to think about it anymore.
As much as I dread it, I know that if I want my kids to get a good nutritious lunch, it has to start at home. And, with the number of lunches I have to make in a week, I like them to be…no, make that, I NEED them to be easy and quick, yet still healthy, of course, but not too crazy healthy. 😉 I like for my boys to have some sort of a “treat” they can enjoy in their lunch without it being “junk”.As a busy mom, I don’t have time (or energy) to go shop from store to store just to buy the weekly staples. And here my friends is where my bff, Amazon, comes into the picture. I have a list of healthy, guilt-free individually packaged snacks (that are quick and easy to throw into those lunch bags) on auto-ship that gets delivered to my door, monthly. I don’t even have to think about it.
Below are my 12 favorite snacks that I have on auto-ship from Amazon. You can click on the name of each snack to be directed directly to Amazon for reviews, nutrition info, and pricing. I’ve also created a quick reference guide of these Amazon snacks that you can download and save for future use.
1. Veggicopia Dips– These dips come in 3 different tasty flavors…Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Original Edamame, and Original Hummus. These are a great option because they come in the perfect serving size to put in a lunch box and they don’t need refrigeration before opening.
2. Organic Mary’s Gone Crackers– These crackers are both organic and gluten-free. They make a great combo if paired together with one of the dips above.
3. Barney Butter Almond Butter Snack Packs– The individual packaging of these provide the perfect portion control. Although nut butters provide the “good” fats…too much of a good thing can be bad. This gives the perfect amount to satisfy.
4. Larabar Gluten Free Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip– How can something with only 4 simple ingredients be so yummy? We love these bars and we don’t have to feel bad about it. It’s vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, and dairy-free. In case one of your little ones has a peanut allergy, Larabars come in a wide variety of flavors.
5. Nature’s Bakery Stone Ground Whole Wheat Fig Bar– This comes in a variety pack that includes Apple Cinnamon, Blueberry, and Rasberry.
8. Made Good Granola Minis– Who doesn’t like granola? The problem with most granolas is they can be packed full of calories, sugars, and fat. None of that with this snack. I LOVE this granola because it is free of the 8 common allergens. Also, it sneaks in the nutrients found in one serving of veggies from 6 vegetable sources. This is a “win, win” snack for sure.
9. Skinny Pop Popcorn– These are individually portioned to provide just 100 calories. Provides the salt and crunch kiddos crave.
11. Bare Natural Apple Chips– These are a great fall snack. Baked until the perfect crispiness and a great source of dietary fiber. They are gluten free, fat-free, non-GMO, and have no added sugar.
happy snacking, xxx
PS Did your favorite lunchtime snack make my list? Head over to the Busy and Healthy Moms Facebook group and share your lunchbox faves.